Subject: Trouble downloading b18 file
From: [email-masked] (Michael Anderson)

19 May 1997 21:11:06 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 2.0 (X11; I; Linux 2.0.12 i586)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Ive made several attempts to ftp this file:
ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32-b18/cdk-split/xah

and have never been able to get the entire file. The ftp hangs
each time at 1664436 bytes but the file size should be 1668516.
If I combine the xah with the others to make a cdk.exe, it will not
execute and complains of a corrupted file.

Could xah be corrupted? I was able to download all the other files in
the same directory without a problem.

Thanks,
Mike Anderson
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".