Subject: Fb5.55 - Permission Denied
From: [email-masked] (Keet)

18 May 1997 09:41:06 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 2.2 (32)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've succesfully compiled TinyMUCK FuzzBall 5.55 under Win95 using GNU B18.
Thanks to Cygnus for all the wonderful work they did on the compiler. I've
noted one difference in moving from B17.1, to B18 though. When running the
program, it dumps a BINARY mode database every so often (for which i had to
mount the dir to binary, and not text.. i'm hoping to fix it so that the
mount isn't needed, but i'm just beginning to work with C, and am still a
newbie). The difference is that now I get a - '/data/minimal.db: Permission
Denied' when trying to dump the database for the second time. This never
happened in B17.1, and I was wondering if there was something I missed.
System summary is as follows: P90 Running Win95, 24 MB of ram, around 400 mb
of free hd space, and B18. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Greg Neujahr (Keet)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".