Subject: Split on large files
From: [email-masked] ("M. KARKLINS")

16 May 1997 23:08:26 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I haven't been able to get split to work on large files, specifically 
the cdk.exe file.  The split files available are to large to fit 
onto 3.5" floppies formatted for DMF, so I was trying to resize the 
split. There appears to be a size limitation, where it is I don't 
know.  Split does appear to work on smaller files.

I am running Win95  on a 100 MHz Pentium with a 500 Meg SCSI HD on a 
Novell network.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Matiss
email: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".