Subject: beta 18 cdk installation temp space problem under win95
From: [email-masked] (Jan)

16 May 1997 19:51:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

the cdk.exe refuses to run, showing the following MessageBox:
"InstallShield Self-extracting EXE
Could nopt find enough disk space for extracting files."
situation: tried to run cdk from explorer or command prompt.
german win95 (NOT win95a, win95b) machine has 32 megabytes ram.
TEMP,TMP,TMPDIR point to a network drive with about 700 megabytes free
space.
local drives c:, WINDRIVE (d:), e: and g: have almost 100 free megabytes
each.
It's quite unusual if that's not enough, so please state the
requirements somewhere one would usually search for them (FAQ); but if
this machine should meet the requirements the installer appears to have
problems.
-- 
To answer, if you happen to find 'mapsitna.' in the reply address,
please remove it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Legal Warning: Anyone sending me unsolicited/commercial/junk/spam e-mail
WILL
be charged a $500 proof-reading fee.  Do NOT send unsolicited
advertisements
and do NOT add my e-mail address to your list(s):

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets
the
definition of a telephone fax machine.

 By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to
such equipment.  By Sec. 227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or
$500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".