Subject: X11R6.3 and beta 18.
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

15 May 1997 16:56:59 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "'Gnu-Win32'" <[email-masked]>
Encoding: 17 TEXT, 232 UUENCODE
X-MS-Attachment: X11R6.3-cygwin-b18.diff.gz 0 00-00-1980 00:00
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi!

I succesfully recompiled X11R6.3 with beta 18. Binaries runs on both Win95 
and NT with DLL versions of libraries. The following patch to X11R6.3+fix01 
is almost the same as for beta 17. The only two differences in 
config/cf/cygwin32.rules - GCCLIB rule and junk.cc rule differs from patch 
for B17. I'm using only binary-mode mounts. See compilation instructions in 
my X11R6.3 patch for B17. If you have sources and b17 patch already 
installed, modify cygwin32.rules according to this patch (or just replace 
it).

--
Sergey Okhapkin
Moscow, Russia
Looking for a job.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".