Subject: RE: Pls help: can't rebuild terminfo after installing ncurses
From: [email-masked] ("Bernd Prager")

15 May 1997 16:20:06 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: <01BC5FF9.3140B170@sos>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

after my problems with building ncurses, I got some
hints to remount my drive as binary.
I done this, but now I get some more problems.
I can't even simple programms compile now:
---- snip -------------
[3]: mount
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
c:\gnuwin32\b18  /                   native      no-mixed,text=binary
[4]: gcc tst.c tst.c:1: syntax error before `<' gcc: Internal compiler
error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33 [5]: cat tst.c <include stdio.h>

[5] cat tst.c
main()
{puts ("hello world!"); }

[6]:
---- snip -------------
Did I forgot something? Is it really better to mount the root drive as
binary?
Thanx for help,
Bernd
_____________________________________________________________________
Bernd Prager
GECKO mbH; Wismarsche Str.3, 18057 Rostock; Germany					
http://www.gecko.de

PGP Key fingerprint = 83 54 6A 3B 7A 9D 6C 0E F3 41 CE 99 11 30 B7 D6
public key by mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=SendPGPKey
_____________________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".