Subject: csh under win32
From: [email-masked] (Nick Rossi)

14 May 1997 00:57:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

Has someone out there successfully built the C shell (csh) under
Gnu-win32?  I've made attempts myself but get stuck at "glob.c".

Thanks,
-- 
| Nick Rossi ........... http://www.eskimo.com/~voyager/           |
| The Exit Light Show .. http://www.eskimo.com/~voyager/exitlight/ |
| Novaterm ............. http://www.eskimo.com/~voyager/novaterm/  |
| Freedom writings ..... http://www.eskimo.com/~voyager/freedom/   |
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".