Subject: Pls help: can't rebuild terminfo after installing ncurses
From: [email-masked] ("Bernd Prager")

13 May 1997 06:39:09 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

maybe this is not a cygwin problem, but during installing
the ncurses package I get a lot of errors while rebuilding the
terminfo database:
....
"/tmp/3811", line 10145, terminal 'tek4125': resolution of use=vt100
failed
....
"/tmp/3811", line 12655, terminal 'env230': resolution of use=vt100
failed "/tmp/3811", line 12664, terminal 'ep40': resolution of
use=ep4080 failed
? tic could not build /usr/local/share/terminfo
make: *** [install.data] Error 1
make: *** [install] Error 2

I remember that someone had successfull done this!?
Thanx for help,
Bernd

_____________________________________________________________________
Bernd Prager
GECKO mbH; Wismarsche Str.3, 18057 Rostock; Germany					
http://www.gecko.de

PGP Key fingerprint = 83 54 6A 3B 7A 9D 6C 0E F3 41 CE 99 11 30 B7 D6
public key by mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=SendPGPKey
_____________________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".