Subject: Errno MIA?
From: [email-masked] ("Jacob M. Rosenberg")

11 May 1997 08:37:47 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've been trying to port the program TinyFugue with this package, and
actually did it under b14, although with serious reductions in
functionality. Anyhow, I just tried again under b18, and ran into a strange
problem: the symbol errno (which I always assumed was in the standard c
library) couldn't be found. If I simply declared a global integer, it
compiled, but now when it crashes -- I get nothing. I also get nothing when
exceptions creep up. All I get is: in cygwin32 exception handler and a
hang, none of the nice debugging info I used to enjoy. :( :(

	Jacob Rosenberg

..----------------------------------------------------------------------.
|     Jacob M. Rosenberg / Columbia College \ New York City, NY        |
|                                                                      |
| "Its not Camelot, but its not Cleveland, either."                    |
|                                     -- Kevin White, mayor of Boston  |
`----------------------------------------------------------------------`
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".