Subject: Dlltool not removing temporary files
From: [email-masked] (Colin Peters)

10 May 1997 10:11:07 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <01BC5D4D.9C9E0D40.cygnus.gnu-win32@gbird0>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "'GNU-Win32'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The version of dlltool that comes with b18 doesn't seem to be removing
it's temporary dh.o dst.o and ds0.o ds1.o etc. object files. Do other
people have this problem?

It is only cosmetic, but somewhat annoying, especially since the old
version did it right.

NOTE: I am not calling dlltool from bash, but from the command line.
Here is a sample command line:

dlltool --dllname dll.dll  --def dll.def  --output-lib libdll.a  -k

dll.def is this:

EXPORTS
        Add

and the above call to dlltool leaves behind these object files:

dh.o   ds0.o  dt.o

NOTE: dlltool has a --nodelete option for keeping around temporary
files, but I am not using it.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Colin.

-- Colin Peters - [email-masked]
-- Saga University Dept. of Information Science
-- http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/index.html
-- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".