Subject: strange linker messages
From: [email-masked] ("Carl H. Sayres")

9 May 1997 18:52:07 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Pronto97 E-Mail [ver 4.01]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm getting the following liker messages which I don't understand.
(I have no impure.c or _impure_ptr anywhere in my code!)
Can soemone explain this to me? Thanks a bunch.

- Carl

$ cc -O2 -c sblat2.c
$ cc sblat2.o ../../blas_alpha.a ../../F2CLIBS/libI77.a \       
.../../F2CLIBS/libF77.a -lm -lc -o ../xblat2s

C:\usr\GNU\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-
970404\../../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libcygwin.a 
(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x0):libccrt0.cc: multiple definition of `_impure_ptr'

C:\usr\GNU\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-
970404\../../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libc.a(impure.o)(.data+0x2ec):impure.c: 
first defined here

cc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".