Subject: B18 and dlls
From: [email-masked]

9 May 1997 15:52:42 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

     Until this morning, I was able to build dll with b17, with method 
     described in this mailing list.

     WITH BETA18, things that compile well this morning, are now broken!!!
     
     when starting program: a popup window comes saying "Could not find 
     (garbage characters).DLL"

     Have you such problems?

     cheers
     
     pascal
____________________________________________________________________
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they 
are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by 
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or 
the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended 
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and 
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this 
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error 
please notify the IT manager by telephone on 44 (0) 118 9306060."

[email-masked]
http://www.integralis.com

          Innovation, Integration, Integralis
_____________________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".