Subject: [b18] Can't interrupt "sleep 30"
From: [email-masked] (Francis Litterio)

9 May 1997 01:02:09 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Forte Agent 1.0/32.390
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Using b18, type

	sleep 30

to bash, then type ^C to interrupt it.  Nothing happens, and after 30
seconds elapses, bash prompts again.
--
Francis Litterio                           PGP Key Fingerprint:
[email-masked]              02 37 DF 6C 66 43 CD 2C
http://world.std.omit-this.com/~franl/     10 C8 B5 8B 57 34 F3 21
Note: email address and WWW URL altered to prevent spam.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary 
 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin, ~1784
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".