Subject: Machine Description Files
From: [email-masked] (Scott Mintz)

7 May 1997 13:54:22 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
Content-Description: cc:Mail note part
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

     Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the machine 
     description file formats used by gcc (*.md) ?  
     
     For those that don't know what they are, they are used in the gcc 
     backend to create assembly code.  They are the files in the gcc/config 
     subdirectories.
     
     +------------------------------+------------------------------------+
     | Scott A. Mintz               | voice: (216) 646-4805              |
     | Allen-Bradley Company        | fax:   (216) 646-4961              |
     | 1 Allen-Bradley Drive        | email: [email-masked]   |
     | Mayfield Hts., OH 44124-6118 | CIS:   71461,632                   |
     +------------------------------+------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".