Subject: Re: X11
From: [email-masked] ("Bernd Prager")

7 May 1997 01:40:11 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: Niels Skou Olsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> I have seen several people on this list mentioning the X11 libraries. 
> How do people use those libraries? 
> 
>   * Do they use a commercial X server? 
>   * Is there a free X server available from the net? 

I use "X-Win32" a comercial server from starnet, available at
"http://www.starnet.com/Products/xwin32.html".
Free full featured demo version, limited with 2 hours (!) running time.
After 2 hours (include warning 15 minutes befor stop running) you have 
to start the server again. (Enaugh for all I do!)

Bernd

_____________________________________________________________________
Bernd Prager
GECKO mbH; Wismarsche Str.3, 18057 Rostock; Germany					
http://www.gecko.de

PGP Key fingerprint = 83 54 6A 3B 7A 9D 6C 0E F3 41 CE 99 11 30 B7 D6
public key by mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=SendPGPKey
_____________________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".