Subject: Problem with libcygwin
From: [email-masked] (Hubert FAUQUE)

6 May 1997 16:38:02 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Forte Agent 1.0/32.390
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by cygnus.com id IAA23839
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am new to gcc under win95 and I have a problem when linking:
gcc   -o test ptest.o libtest.a 
D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/../../../../i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o):
In function `main':
/pizza/mushroom/noer/beta17/src/winsup/libcmain.cc:30: undefined
reference to `WinMain@16'

the library libtest.a is built without problems; what is this WinMain?
thanks for any help

Hubert
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".