Subject: MFC library support?
From: [email-masked] ("Richardson,Anthony")

5 May 1997 10:03:24 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "'Gnu-Win32 List'" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Worldtalk (NetConnex V4.00)/MIME
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I just found out about gnu-win32 a few days ago.  A big thanks to all   
involved.

I'm primarily interested in porting Unix console applications, but I am   
also interested in getting started in Windows programming.  Windows   
programming references I've seen recommend programming with MFC reather   
than directly with the API.  Is it possible to use the MFC libraries with   
gnu-win32?  If so, can anyone help me get started, i.e. provide pointers   
to documentation?

Thanks,
Tony Richardson
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".