Subject: directx with gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] ("Lehmans")

4 May 1997 18:08:39 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <19970504224356805.AAA208.cygnus.gnu-win32@lehman>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1157
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

	please respond! i really need anybody's help that knows how and if you can
use directx with gnu-win32.....please don't direct me to
cygnus@dragon....i've already been there and it doesn't
work.....directdraw's createsurface screws up. please respond directly to
my email address since i haven't subscribed to the mail list yet...
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".