Subject: directx with gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] ("Lehmans")

4 May 1997 11:30:45 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <19970504180013597.AAA195.cygnus.gnu-win32@lehman>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1157
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

please help! does anyone know if and how you can use directx with
gnu-win32, specifically direct draw....i've had bad experiences with the
import library at cygnus.com....the create_surface function returns an
error...please respond directly to my email address since i haven't
subscribed to the mailing list yet.	
	[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".