Subject: directx with gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] ("Lehmans")

3 May 1997 13:08:11 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <19970503173250640.AAA233.cygnus.gnu-win32@lehman>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1157
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

please help! i really need to now if, and how you can use directx,
specifically directdraw with gnu-win32. i've had really bad experiences
with an import library, because some functions,such as the direct draw
create surface functions, return error messages. Please respond directly to
my email address, because i haven't subscribed to the mailing list yet. 
						[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".