Subject: Codeview debugging info
From: [email-masked] (JP Shipherd)

1 May 1997 22:40:35 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello,

  I'm wondering in Cygnus ever plans to offer an option to generate
Codeview debugging info (instead of stabs).  Windows NT Task Manager lets
you click on any process and debug it, however it only brings up codeview
(if it is loaded on your system).

  There are also a variety of products (BoundChecker, etc), that work on
code with Codeview debugging info.  The Watcom compiler provides this
option and it really lets me choose both a superior compiler and my choice
of popular debugging tools.

Thanks,
--jp

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".