Subject: Re: This mail list in a news group
From: [email-masked] (Anders Lindgren)

26 Apr 1997 14:41:20 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Text/Plain; charset=us-ascii
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: Your message of "Thu, 24 Apr 1997 23:49:07 +0200 (METDST)"
X-Mailer: Mew version 1.06 on Emacs 19.34.1
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi!

> Hi Anders, you wrote:
> 
> : > [email-masked] wrote:
> No, I didn't wrote on this topic (yet 8-)!

I'm sorry about the mail, but our university mail server has gone
wild and is re-sending out every mail that originally bounced.

This discussion took place in January.

My appologies.

	-- Anders
-- 
/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|  Anders Lindgren     Computing Science Department, Uppsala University  |
|  [email-masked]                      http://www.csd.uu.se/~andersl  |
| "I [..] am rarely happier then when spending an entire day programming |
| my computer  to perform automatically  a task that it  would otherwise |
| take me a good ten seconds to do by hand.  Ten seconds, I tell myself, |
| is ten seconds.  Time is valuable and ten seconds' worth of it is well |
| worth the  investment of a day's  happy activity working  out a way to |
| save it".             -- Douglas Adams, "Last Chance to See"           |
\------------------------------------------------------------------------/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".