Subject: g++ exception
From: Brian Beuning <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

25 Apr 1997 18:41:39 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <01BC519F.F2CA10B0.cygnus.gnu-win32@BRIANB>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

We are trying to compile our project with gnu-win32.  Most of the files
look like they will compile except one file which always causes the
compiler to die with lines like this:

(C:\cygnus\H-I386-CYGWIN32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/cc1plus.exe 1034) In cygwin_except_handler

The compiler does not print any other errors before these start coming out.
Also the above line repeats zillions of time.  If a zillion isn't specific enough,
we have let it write 500,000 bytes of these lines and then killed it.

I didn't see a reference to this message in the FAQ.  We got the source
but haven't found time to dig into it yet.  Anyway I heard mention of a beta 18
coming soon, if the above is considered a serious problem I will be happy
to send someone an input file (cpp output) that shows the problem.

Brian Beuning
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".