Subject: *.INFO Files in GNU-Win32
From: [email-masked] (BERNIEGS)

20 Apr 1997 11:34:43 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm just getting started with GNU-Win32, and I noticed that much of the
really good documentation for it is in the form of .INFO or .INF files.
While I can read them (sort of) in a text file viewer, they appear to be
highly structured files, intended to be viewed with some specific
viewer.

Can anyone tell me if there is a .INFO file viewer available for these
files, or where I might find some documentation on the file structure so
that I might write my own viewer?

TIA.
-- 
Bernie Schneider: [email-masked]
========================================================================
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed
by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you
will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high
to pay for the priviledge of owning yourself.      << Rudyard Kipling >>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".