Subject: listing of missing calls?
From: [email-masked] (David Ascher)

19 Apr 1997 21:37:08 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SGI.3.95q.970419232655.28369A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@maigret>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: da@maigret
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Cancel my previous message.  I realize now that pause(), setpwent() and
the get/setsockopt() calls are just missing from the API, even though
they're in the .h files. I've since found that the signal handling is
also still incomplete (sigmask, sigblock, sigsetmask). 

Would it make sense to maintain a list of the calls that are left on the
TODO list (the FAQ just says that a set of calls are missing, but I feel
that a more specific list would help folks like me figure out when to
stop fighting a particular fight). 

I stumbled upon the last batch while trying to compile the readline
library examples.  

Finally -- I would help fill in these blanks if I could, but I suspect it
would take more knowledge of win32 than I have, so I'll just hang in
there.  Thanks to all involved. 

--david ascher

PS: I got termcap-1.3 to compile (after removing the macro for bcopy
    in tparam.c which wreaks havoc when bcopy is declared in string.h), if
    anyone cares.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".