Subject: NetKit
From: [email-masked] ("Edward S. Marshall")

18 Apr 1997 19:27:18 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Has anyone tried getting any of Linux's NetKit package compiled under
gnu-win32? I'd be interested in hearing horror stories (main reason I want
it is for an inetd service and some basic inetd-related services (telnetd,
ftpd, fingerd, etc, as well as for a console-mode telnet client).

--
..-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Edward S. Marshall <[email-masked]> | CII Technical Administrator,     |
| http://www.common.net/~emarshal/         | Vice-President, Common Internet  |
| Finger for PGP public key.               | Inc, and Linux & LPmud (ab)user. |
`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------'

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".