Subject: mmap problems
From: [email-masked]

18 Apr 1997 09:44:08 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have a program that calls "mmap" and "munmap" to do memory-mapped IO,
I see that cygwin32 has sys/mman.h where these two calls are prototyped
but doing an "nm" on *every* .a file in the cygwin32 distribution produces
nothing that defines mmap or munmap ... anyone got any ideas?

/*****************************************************************************
  John F. Dumas | [email-masked] | Programmer / Analyst | Zeh Graphic Systems
 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
  finger $USER | grep `echo putz | tr utpz earl` | sed -n '1,1p' | \
  sed 's/.*: \(.*\)/\1/' && echo '0H &#* #(!725 4^ 48*4!' | tr \
  '0-9~`!@#$%^&*()_+}{' a-z  | dd conv=swab  2> /dev/null
 *****************************************************************************/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".