Subject: dir permissions
From: [email-masked] (Martin van Velsen)

15 Apr 1997 07:28:48 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (X11; I; IRIX 6.2 IP22)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The gnuwin32 programs and stuff all run fine on my win95 system.
But when I make a link and want to use that link ( change to a 
linked dir for example ) bash says I don't own the directory.
This even happens when the uid and group are correct in the env
as well as in the dir itself.

What am I doing wrong ?

Martin

+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Martin van Velsen         |Reachable at: BrintaBBS (bbs.hro.nl)  |
| [email-masked] |url:   http://www.ptf.hro.nl/~vvelsen |
| [email-masked]    |And Remember:                         |
| [email-masked]|  Information wants to be FREE        |
| Internet alias: Odi       |                                      |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Odi is available in Dolby Surround [)(] (tm) in selected theatres|
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".