Subject: [gnu-win32] rxvt or other terminal?
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Vaughan)

14 Apr 1997 14:33:40 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4ME+ PL31 (25)]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello all.  I have successfully installed 17.1 along with the X11R6.3
client stuff.  I use the Hummingbird Exceed X server with NT 4.0.  So far,
so good.

What is missing from the environment is a real, resize-able ANSI terminal,
like xterm, or, better still, rxvt-2.20.  I am tempted to try to get rxvt
to work, but I thought that it might be better if I find out from the
community whether this is at all feasible.  If it would be a big effort,
then I'll probably not even get started because I have limited time and
no experience working on a terminal emulator for X.

Any comments will be appreciated.

-- 
Thomas E. Vaughan                              voice: (303) 306-8209
Hughes Information Technology Systems            fax: (303) 306-8250
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".