Subject: anyone compiled cmu-snmp2?
From: [email-masked] (Gregg Jensen)

11 Apr 1997 20:34:52 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 3.0.1 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The subject line pretty much says it all.  Has anyone taken the 
Unix source of cmu-snmp2 and compiled in with the gnu-win32 stuff?
I compiled the library and am trying to link the snmpget (not the
one in the installed directory).  The undefined references are 
listed below.  Any help would be apprecitated.
Thanks,
Gregg

[MACHINENAME] /d/cmu_snmp2/apps > make snmpget
gcc -v  -o snmpget snmpget.o  -L../lib   -lsnmp
Reading specs from F:\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2
023/specs
gcc version cygnus-2.7.2-961023
 ld -o snmpget.exe F:\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2
023/../../../../i386-cygwin32/lib/crt0.o -L../lib -LF:\H-i386-cygwin32\l
ib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023 -LF:\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\ -
86-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/../../../../i3
n32/lib -LF:\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-9610
/.. snmpget.o -lsnmp -lgcc -lcygwin -lkernel32 -lgcc
snmpget.o: In function `main':
/d/cmu_snmp2/apps/snmpget.c:256: undefined reference to `inet_addr'
.../lib/libsnmp.a(party_parse.o): In function `read_party_database':
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/party_parse.c:93: undefined reference to `inet_addr
.../lib/libsnmp.a(snmp_client.o): In function `snmp_synch_response':
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_client.c:328: undefined reference to `timercle
.../lib/libsnmp.a(snmp_api.o): In function `snmp_select_info':
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_api.c:1220: undefined reference to `timerclear
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_api.c:1235: undefined reference to `timerisset
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_api.c:1235: undefined reference to `timercmp'
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_api.c:1265: undefined reference to `timercmp'
.../lib/libsnmp.a(snmp_api.o): In function `snmp_timeout':
/d/cmu_snmp2/snmplib/snmp_api.c:1303: undefined reference to `timercmp'
make: *** [snmpget] Error 1

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".