Subject: EXCEL, DLL support
From: [email-masked] ("Eric VanNooten")

9 Apr 1997 16:57:54 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-Incognito-SN: 321
X-Incognito-Format: VERSION=2.02.90 ENCRYPTED=NO
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi, 

I am new with gnu-win32, so be patient....

I am trying to build a DLL to be used in EXCEL. In order to get the hang 
of it , I used the example for the home page(link relocatable and 
non-relocatable dll). These examples run fine in a dos box under win95.

But when I want to use this dll in EXCEL I got an 'Error 48 in Loading DLL 
" message. The cygwin.dll and fooB.dll are in the local directory, so it 
isn't that.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Erik

PS.  When the printf statement is removed in foo2.c. I got ld 
errors(cygwin_except_handler, STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.....).
PSS. When I add EXETYPE WINDOWS (or other parameters) in the fooB.def 
file, I got syntax errors in the dlltool.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".