Subject: win32 specific flags/options for ld
From: [email-masked]

8 Apr 1997 21:34:32 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-CC: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Folks

   What are the win32 specific flags/options for ld (besides --dll)?

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Toni Harbaugh-Blackford           | Internet: [email-masked]         |
| System Manager                    |                                        |
| Biomedical Supercomputing Center  | Phone:  (301) 846-5798                 |
| SAIC                              | FAX:    (301) 846-5762                 |
| NCI-FCRDC                         |                                        |
| PO Box B, Bldg 430                |                                        |
| Frederick, MD 21702-1201   USA    |                                        |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".