Subject: Makeinfo woes
From: [email-masked] (Scott Mintz)

7 Apr 1997 16:21:55 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
Content-Description: cc:Mail note part
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

     I tried to build the texinfo files that came in the CDK.  Makeinfo 
     built OK but keeps telling that the file I'm giving it doesn't exist.  
     I tracked the problem down using GDB and the problem appears to be 
     that the read() function is not reading as many bytes as it should be. 
     The Makeinfo.texi file is 11K and read() is returning 10K - so 
     makeinfo exits with an error.
     
     Any ideas?
     
     +------------------------------+------------------------------------+
     | Scott A. Mintz               | voice: (216) 646-4805              |
     | Allen-Bradley Company        | fax:   (216) 646-4961              |
     | 1 Allen-Bradley Drive        | email: [email-masked]   |
     | Mayfield Hts., OH 44124-6118 | CIS:   71461,632                   |
     +------------------------------+------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".