Subject: Question about C_INCLUDE_PATH env. variable in b17.1
From: [email-masked]

6 Apr 1997 16:31:12 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Url: http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/
X-Mailer: Lynx, Version 2.7
X-Personal_Name: Gordon Tran
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

 I appear to be having trouble with getting the C_INCLUDE_PATH environment variable to work, whatever I set it to,
it doesn't seem to affecting the actual search paths at all.
 Here's an example:
--

D:\Cygnus>set C_INCLUDE_PATH=/cygnus/win32/include

D:\Cygnus>gcc -o hello2.exe wintest.c -lkernel32 -luser32 -Wl,--subsystem,window
s -s -v
gcc version cygnus-2.7.2-961023
 D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/cpp.exe
 -lang-c -v -iprefix D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-
2.7.2-961023/ -undef -D__GNUC__=2 -D__GNUC_MINOR__=7 -Di386 -D_WIN32 -DPOSIX -D_
_CYGWIN32__ -DWINNT -D_X86_=1 -D__STDC__=1 -D__stdcall=__attribute__((__stdcall_
_)) -D__cdecl=__attribute__((__cdecl__)) -D__i386__ -D_WIN32 -D__POSIX__ -D__CYG
WIN32__ -D__WINNT__ -D_X86_=1 -D__STDC__=1 -D__stdcall=__attribute__((__stdcall_
_)) -D__cdecl=__attribute__((__cdecl__)) -D__i386 -D__POSIX -D__WINNT -Asystem(w
innt) -Acpu(i386) -Amachine(i386) -Di386 -Asystem(unix) -Acpu(i386) -Amachine(i3
86) -D__i386__ -Asystem(unix) -Acpu(i386) -Amachine(i386) wintest.c D:\TEMP/cc00
1000.i
GNU CPP version cygnus-2.7.2-961023 (80386, BSD syntax)
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/../../.
../../../include
 D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/../../.
../../i386-cygwin32/include
 D:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/include

End of search list.
wintest.c:7: windows.h: No such file or directory

--
 What's wrong?

	 - Gordon Tran ([email-masked])

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".