Subject: Re: Advice!
From: [email-masked] (STEVE LUMOS )

5 Apr 1997 18:21:18 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 04 Apr 1997 16:39:35 PST."
             <[email-masked]> 
X-email-warning: As a cautionary note, there have been recent instances of
	people forging mail addresses. If you have any reason to believe
	this message is not authentic, please contact the listed sender or
	System Computing Services at (702) 895-4585.
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

>Nope, I wouldn't switch.
>
>Aside from my obvious bias, working for Microsoft, there is no way you
>could offer such an OS.  Heck, nobody can make an OS that's 100%
>compatible with the last version of the same OS.  There is no way a
>third party could build such a thing from the ground up.  So one reason
>I wouldn't switch is because I wouldn't believe the claims that it
>exists.

Because Microsoft can't do it doesn't mean that nobody can.  In fact,
many others have done it.

Steve
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".