Subject: pedump program
From: [email-masked] ("Ismael Jurado")

3 Apr 1997 14:21:38 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Originating-IP: [194.179.125.184]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

<Another option I have personally is a program called pedump. This
<came from the lcc free C compiler package
<(http://www.remcomp.com/lcc-win32/) and outputs a long dump of
<information including a list of exports. Apparently it was written
<originally by Matt Pietreck, so I might try searching for him to
<find the source.

The program pedump is included wtih Matt's book "Windows 95 system programming 
secrets" which also includes many other interesting code. Sorry, I can't 
remember the editor or the ISBN.

Ismael Jurado
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".