Subject: Readline headers and file name completion
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

1 Apr 1997 20:22:30 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

A couple of readline questions:

1) Where can I find the headers readline.h and history.h?

2) File name completion (with TAB) does not appear to be working,
    although it does work in the DJGPP port. Any good reason for
    this in cygwin32?

   Many thanks.

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://[email-masked]    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^         FAX: (301) 805-7959           |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".