Subject: multimedia support
From: [email-masked] (Chris Schumann)

1 Apr 1997 15:10:38 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Original-To: [email-masked] (gnu-win32 @ cygnus.com)
X-Conversion-ID: <PU-NOTES.2231.859913267.34972>
X-Mailer: Lotus Notes via PostalUnion/SMTP for Windows NT
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm trying to port an application that #includes <mmsystem.h>
and <wtype.h> (and maybe some more, but those won't compile yet).

Are those scheduled to be in the next release of cygwin, or
must I get the required definitions elsewhere?

Also, during a compile of one source file (a .cc file), the
compiler spews an endless stream of the same repeating message.
Ctrl-c crashes with an invalid page fault and I have to restart
my Windows95 machine. Help is appreciated.

ChrisS

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".