Subject: 16-bit dlls call gnu32
From: [email-masked] (Matt Calder)

31 Mar 1997 12:01:11 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.970331120050.5596B-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@statsun>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Authentication-Warning: statsun.stat.colostate.edu: calder owned process doing -bs
X-Sender: calder@statsun
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

	For what its worth, I recently posted a question
to this list about calling 32-bit gnu32 dlls from 16-bit dlls (non-gnu)
using LoadLibraryEx32W, CallProc32W, et al. This works fine
from MSVC and Borland 4.5, my problem (which remains) seems
to concern the specific program that loads the 16-bit dll and
has nothing to do with gnu (if I had a dime for every time ...)
So bottom line is, some 16-bit programs can call 32-bit gnu dlls
but not all can. 

	Matt

/*****************************************/
/* Matt Calder, Dept. of Statistics, CSU */
/* http://www.stat.colostate.edu/~calder */
/*****************************************/

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".