Subject: RE: Using MicroImages X Server with x11r6 NT binaries
From: [email-masked] ("Fulgham, Brent/SCO")

28 Mar 1997 17:58:58 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=CH2MHILL%l=CH2MHILL/GATE/[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="---- =_NextPart_000_01BC3B6D.0DD38010"
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: <c=US%a=_%p=CH2MHILL%l=CH2MHILL/GATE/[email-masked]>
Original-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        Myles Bogner
	 <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Exchange Server Internet Mail Connector Version 4.0.994.63
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC3B6D.0DD38010
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Arlindo da Silva was kind enough to help me with the same problem a 
few days ago.

You have to set an environmental variable in your Autoexec.Bat file to 
get the MIX server to look at the local computer for the running x 
client application.

   set DISPLAY=localholst:0.0

This rather important piece of information does not seem to be located 
in any of the help files, or on the MIX site.

Hope this helps.

-Brent

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC3B6D.0DD38010
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC3B6D.0DD38010--
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".