Subject: Re: Stupid stupid remarks
From: [email-masked] ("Eric Bovell")

28 Mar 1997 03:37:50 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.52)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

On 26 Mar 97 at 18:05, DRS wrote:

> Your lack of civility is amusing. But it proves nothing more than 
> your general status as Unix oaf and Windows wanna-be. 

I originally thought I might get something useful out of this mailing
list (and maybe even be able to contribute a bit).  Most
technically-specific mailing lists tend to be civil, intelligent,
and generally enlightening. But the realization that someone like DRS
is continuously insulting everyone on this list is enough to make me
get out.  If he actually contributed something useful, I *might* put 
up with it, but that's not the case.

I'll leave you all to receive your insults from DRS (unforturnately,
I'm sure this activity is the hightlight of his day).

- Eric Bovell
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".