Subject: Looking good
From: [email-masked] (Yves Joosen)

27 Mar 1997 09:22:53 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Yo,

Last week I installed the beta 17 and was amazed by the things that are
already working. I got a decent termcap, compiled redhat rpm and installed
a lot of packages --too bad autoconf doesn't recognize the cygwin
hosttype -yet ;).

Now I was wondering what things cygnus are working on, which are
considered a priority, which they are hoping to receive contributions on
etc. I read about pty support in this mailing list, but missed the web
page "Things that are coming"?

			just my 2c of noise,
						Yves

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".