Subject: Looking for X11 programmers
From: [email-masked] (Scott Christley)

27 Mar 1997 03:15:13 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.2
Original-To: Cygnus GNU-WIN32 Discussion <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I know this isn't a job posting list, but I've seen many messages fly by
that indicate there are some programmers who seem to have a good
understanding of the X Window System source code.

We are looking for programmers to do some contract work, 3 months plus; to
do some customization of the X11 source code for a special project.
Relocation is not necessary, US citizenship is not necessary, but you need
Internet access and your own development machine.  You should be familiar
with Linux and Win32; preferably have even compiled the X11 source for both
platforms.

I cannot give out the details of the project on this public list because of
the highly competitive nature, but you will be working with a small group of
developers to produce a highly secure, efficient, middleware software product.

The project lead and the person you should send your resume to is Alexander
Orenshteyn <[email-masked]>; please put "X11 programming position" in the
subject of your email.

Scott

ps: Feel free to cross-post this message to any other mailing lists or
newsgroups that you feel is appropriate.

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".