Subject: [Revised] g77-0.5.20 binary release
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

26 Mar 1997 23:27:14 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've just uploaded a new set of g77 binaries for gnu-win32 b17.1 that
uses the same pathnames Cygnus uses, and this should solve the problem
of not being able g77 on machines other than mine. Please visit 
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32 to grab the
binaries.

Again, I would prefer that you grab the source patch and build it
yourself. But do feel free to grab the binaries if you just want to
see how g77 fares under '95.

Note that the uploaded version has been bitten by the bsearch bug that I
posted yesterday. f771 (the actual g77 compiler) chokes on function or
subroutine names that are "greater" than "zsqrt" (eg., "zswap"). I'll 
upload a fixed version sometime tomorrow.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".