Subject: Re: X server for NT?
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

26 Mar 1997 22:54:45 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> from "Krishna Padmasola" at Mar 26, 97 09:44:42 am
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Dear Krishna,

> 
> Is the X server available for NT?
> 

I have been using the freeware X server from Micro Images:

     http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix.htm

It works quite nicely with the X11R6.3 I built with Cygnus GNU Win32 
beta 17.1.

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://[email-masked]    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^         FAX: (301) 805-7959           |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".