Subject: MSVC command line size
From: [email-masked] (Fabrice Beauvir)

26 Mar 1997 22:01:10 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL24]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi, 
 I'm porting unix application to NT whith MSVC 2.0.
I m usig microsoft command line compiler cl and I have a problem using gnu make and bash .
My cl command line, in makefile exceed 255 caracters and cl failed.
I cant use microsoft command file 'cause off UNIX compatibility.
Anyone as a clue ?
-- 
                                              merci,
                                              Fabrice Beauvir
Breizh Kreizteiz !!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hexale  Technologies                      e-mail : [email-masked]
 Parc d'Innovation Bretagne Sud
 56038 Vannes
 Tel : (33) 02 97 54 04 60 / fax : (33) 02 97 47 68 73
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".