Subject: Float point exception (inaccurate result?)
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

24 Mar 1997 22:12:26 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (X11; U; IRIX 5.3 IP22)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have a X11 application which I was able to link with the X11R6.3
built with the cygwin32 gcc. (I tested the library by building tetris
and it seems to work just fine). Now, my application is "coredumping"
with the cygwin except handler saying something about float point
exception (inaccurate result?) BTW, I have a working version of this
application running under DJGPP v 1.12m4 and Xlibemu (and it has been
ported to most unix boxes).

Question: How can I trap these exceptions? If it is what I think,
          an inaccurate small number is not a reason for stopping
          execution (in my case).

Any help greatly appreciated.

   Arlindo da Silva
   NASA/GSFC
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".