Subject: Re: Pb port //
From: [email-masked] ("Pedro A. Aranda Gutiérrez")

22 Mar 1997 10:55:19 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BC35EA.BA62FC80@developpement>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (Win95; I)
Original-To: Gilles BELLACHES <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: "'Liste WIN 32'" <[email-masked]>
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by cygnus.com id JAA07287
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Gilles BELLACHES wrote:
> 
> Sur un HP Vectra VL serie 3 5/120, j'ai un port // LPT1 ECP ??
> Ca veut dire quoi ECP ??
> 
> Merci de votre aide.
> Gilles

Wie bitte?  Mande?  I thought the official language for this mailing
list was English. Are we going to internationalize it?
:)
:)
:)

-- 
     +-----------------------------------------------------------+
     |  ####   Pedro Andrés Aranda Gutiérrez                     |
     |  ####                                                     |
     |  ####   Telefónica I+D               Tlf : 34-1-337 47 02 |
     |  ====   Network Interconnection Div  FAX : 34-1-337 45 02 |
     |  ====   C./ Emilio Vargas, 6         e-mail : [email-masked] |
     |  ====   E-28043 Madrid, Spain                             |
     +-----------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".