Subject: XPilot server (socket and timer pb)
From: [email-masked] (Antoine Bertier)

19 Mar 1997 18:23:32 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Did anyone try to compile the XPilot server with gnu-win32 ? 

I stumble on the following errors:

gcc   -O -I/X11/xc/exports/include   -c socklib.c -o socklib.o
socklib.c: In function `SetSocketReceiveBufferSize':
socklib.c:581: `SO_RCVBUF' undeclared (first use this function)
socklib.c:581: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
socklib.c:581: for each function it appears in.)
socklib.c: In function `SetSocketSendBufferSize':
socklib.c:618: `SO_SNDBUF' undeclared (first use this function)
socklib.c: In function `GetSocketError':
socklib.c:850: `SO_ERROR' undeclared (first use this function)
socklib.c: In function `SocketReadable':
socklib.c:901: warning: passing arg 2 of `cygwin32_select' from incompatible poi
nter type
make: *** [socklib.o] Error 1
gcc   -O -I/X11/xc/exports/include   -c sched.c -o sched.o
sched.c: In function `setup_timer':
sched.c:145: storage size of `itv' isn't known
sched.c:175: `ITIMER_REAL' undeclared (first use this function)
sched.c:175: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sched.c:175: for each function it appears in.)

Any idea on how to progress from here would be appreciated.

Antoine BERTIER
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".