Subject: Source Available?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Bell)

16 Mar 1997 15:53:00 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (X11; I; Linux 1.2.13 i586)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Is source available for cygwin.dll?  I didn't see this mentioned
in the faq and haven't found it in anything I have downloaded
to this point.  If it is available, does anyone remember the URL?

Thanks!

-- Andrew Bell                             /\ *     *        * 
[email-masked]                            /  \  /\     *
Vision Systems   (719) 635-8066 x21      /    \/  \ *     *   *
731 N. Weber, Suite 202                 /          \/\ *   *
Colo. Springs, CO  80903               /              \ *  ** *
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".